Yield: Two 4-serving pans of pasta
Time: 20min Preparation; 40-50 min cooking
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1 package (20 oz) frozen ravioli (any type you like), prepared
(cooked) according to package directions, drained.
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 container (15 oz) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 lg eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- about 24 oz marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) grazed parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 8x4 inch loaf dishes.
Squeeze spinach dry. Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, eggs, and
milk in medium bowl
- Place 1/4 of the pasta in each prepared baking dish. Add one-fourth
of the sauce and half of the ricotta mixture to each baking dish.
Top each with half of the remaining pasta and half of hte remaining
sauce. Sprinkle both baking dishes with parmesan cheese.
- If you want to freeze one for later, cover with plastic wrap,
then overwrap with foil. You can freeze it for up to 2 months.
- To cook, cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until
heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- To bake frozen lasagna: Place baking dish in the refrigerator
overnight. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove Plastic wrap and
recover with foil. Bake for 1 hour or until heated through. Let
stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Story: This is from the "the very best baby"
magazine (from sometime in 2001).