(from "Betty Crocker's New Cookbook - Everyhing
You Need to Know to Cook")
Yield: 2 - 4 servings
Time: about 40 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 2 Tbl stick margarine or butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbl brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 C thinly sliced peeled baking apple (1 medium)
- Heat oven ro 400 deg. Melt margarine in pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches,
in oven; brush margarine on side of pie plate.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over melted margarine
in pie plate. Arrange apple slices over sugar.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with wire whisk or hand beater.
Beat in flour, milk and salt, until just mixed (do not overbeat).
Pour into pie plate
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Immediately loosen edge of pancake and
turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate.