(like Macaroni & Cheese)
Time: 18 min Preparation; 4 min cooking
Difficulty Level: Easy
- 4 cups bow-tie pasta or other fun-shaped pasta
- 4 tsp butter, cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup grated gruyere chese
- Salt & pepper, optional
- Boil the bow-tie pasta according to the package directions.
Then spread in a microwave-safe shallow casserole dish; dot with
the butter pieces. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the grated gruyere cheese on top of the pasta; toss
it a microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheese. Season with the
salt & pepper if desired.
- This recipe is from the Parenting Magazine, February 2002.