Difficulty Level: Easy
- 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs - separated
- 3/4 C milk
- 1/2 C butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 C sour cream
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small
bowl; set aside
- Beat egg whites until stiff; set aside
- Beat egg yolks in a large bowl. Beat in milk, melted butter,
vanilla, and sour cream.
- Sift flour mixture into egg yolk mixutre and beat well.
- Carefully fold egg whites into batter.
- Bake in waffle iron.